Low-voltage switchgear system GNS 5.1
Design-tested low-voltage switchgear assembly GNS 5.1 according to IEC 61439-1/-2 / DIN EN 61439-1/-2 and VDE 0660-600-1/-2.
Due to its modular design, the system allows a wide range of combinations of various field types up to a rated current of 6,300 A and a short-circuit resistance of 150 kA.
In addition, the Motor Control Center (MCC) with fully withdrawable technology is the perfect solution for all application areas where faults have to be eliminated quickly without any operational interruption. The patented switching system in the contact modules of the full inserts offers significant advantages over conventional technologies.
Special system features
- type-tested switchgear system including arc and busbar tests
- optimum system and personnel safety due to additional internal partitioning and high protection classes of the housings
- high system availability through integration of devices in plug-in and plug-in technology
- combination with mounting plate, rail mounted device and compensation fields in a uniform housing system
- uncomplicated extensibility of the systems
- maintenance-free busbar and housing connections
- compact dimensions of the control cabinets for space-saving installation