Air-insulated medium-voltage switchgear GAMS
Type-tested, air-insulated and metal-insulated medium-voltage switchgear GAMS according to IEC 62271-200 and VDE 06171-200
Due to its modular design, the system enables a wide range of combinations of various field types up to a rated current of 2500 A and a short-circuit strength of 31.5 kA/3 s. With a rated voltage of up to 24 kV. They stand for maximum safety and reliability due to their triple scallop (LSC 2B) as well as a proven arc fault qualification IAC A FLR up to 31.5 kA with a light beam duration of one second. The space-saving design makes it suitable for many applications in industrial plants, power plants, mining, data centers, railway power supplies and in public buildings, e.g. high-rise buildings, railway stations, shopping centers, hospitals or airports.
Special system features
- type tested switchgear system according to IEC 62271-200
- highest persons and system protection by arc fault qualification IAC A FLR up to 31.5kA/1s
- tested installation of switchgears of the brands: ABB, Siemens and TAVRIDA
- optionally equipped with a tested pressure relief duct
- easy expandability of existing plants
- maintenance-free busbar and housing connection
We would be pleased to make you an offer, please contact us.