Reliable power supply for medical devices and surgical lights
In case of failure or interruption of the general power supply, the supply via the battery-based central power supply (BPS) is ensured for the period of up to 3 hours.
The requirements for these systems are specified in DIN VDE 0558-507. The HospEC® systems of the BPS series fulfil these requirements in their entirety.
HospEC®-BSV (BPS) 230 for AC voltage consumers
- rated output voltage: 230/400 V
- rated power (depending on type): 5 … 80 kVA
- functional and capacity testing with energy recovery
- inverter with switchover device
- display of all measured values and messages in clear text
- integrated electronic reporting and test system
HospEC®-BSV (BPS) OPL for operating lights
- power supply (depending on type) 230/400V AC
- maximum lamp power 430 … 4180 W (larger on request)
- maximum number of OR controllers: 8 (larger systems on request)
- continuous monitoring of each operating room light outgoing circuit
- outgoing circuits with and without a clocked buck converter
- clocked output regulators for stable burn voltages
- adjustable voltage drops per operating room light with overvoltage protection circuit and soft start
We would be pleased to make you an offer, please contact us.